Tuesday, November 8, 2011

trends i'm digging: arrows

Pin It
i'm loving the use of arrows in so many current jewelry collections.  chalk it up to my love of all things native american inspired.  according to family folklore we're 1/16th cherokee.  but i digress, here are a few of my favorites:
Pamela Love Arrowhead Rings
i don't think i could love her jewelry any more if i tried.  i love the found item element of these rings.
Click
424180

Aurélie Bidermann Artémis Ring
Deeplink
Luv AJ Arrowhead Earrings
i love how the chain looks like a fish bone.
Click-2687457-10440154
House of Harlow 1960 Arrow Cut Out Cuff
Img-thing
Low Luv x Erin Wasson Arrowhead Hand Cuff
crème de la crème baby.  love this, want this, need this now!
Arrowcuff

And lastly here's a little something from my own wrist in the same direction (see what i did there?) as these beauties.
Photo
it's another one of my lovely birthday presents, only this one wasn't from me but from my boo.  he got me the catbird arrow cuff in silver and i'd say he was right on point(and again! 2 for 2 on the puns tonight!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment